[OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300 ponderings, the new Pen-F?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:03:33 -0800
Replying to an old post. I hadn't filled a 1GB card yet, but did so on
my recent trip. Download of a full Sandisk Ultra II 1GB CF card on my
USB 2 reader takes about 3min 15 sec. That doesn't seem long to me. Are
you using a Lexar or other brand with fast write, but slow read times?
Or do you consider that "quite a long time"?

The same download would take hours using the USB 1.1 in the 300D. Yours
was a reply to my comment about how it is a shame Oly didn't go to 2.0
for the E300.

Moose