[OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...

Subject: [OM] Re: Questions, Re: When is enough enough? ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:26:09 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:

>Yes, canines and coons don't mix.  We have four cats, and the coons and cats
>are often on the deck (8x80 ft.) at the same time, and they just seem
>oblivious to each other.  Obviously, they are not unaware of the presence of
>one another; they just choose to pretend they didn't notice.  Really weird.

We were feeding a small family of coons for a while. There was a big
coon with no tail and a bad leg we felt sorry for, so we started feeding
her in the back yard. She fattened right up and then showed up with 3
babies. Every bit as cute as you say. So pretty soon a skunk starts
showing up for the nightly feast. So there are an adult and 3 young
coons and a skunk all eating away like one big happy family and our cat
sitting nearby watching the whole thing  with no concern. Skunk babies
are amazingly cute too, and don't have the smell problem for a few months.

Moose