[OM] Re: focusing rail knob question

Subject: [OM] Re: focusing rail knob question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:50:16 -0500
My parts list shows that knob ZD4036 is held on with a set screw 2mm
diameter, 3 mm long, silver finish. Part number for screw was NU2x3SN  (this
may not apply to current part listing system for screws which would start
with "WE xxxxxx")

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com