[OM] Re: The voice of the Moose is once again heard in the land.

Subject: [OM] Re: The voice of the Moose is once again heard in the land.
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 17:00:59 -0000
Isn't it always the same way with committees - one person does all the work,
while the rest just take the credit! (OK, OK, to my fellow committee
members, I don't mean you)

To be honest ((OK, OK, to my fellow committee members, there's a first time
for everything) I was tempted to see if you were also AWOL from that other
list...

Good luck with the convalescence Graham - and if you want a macro lens to
occupy you while you are housebound, why I'll bring one (or more) over!

--
Piers