[OM] Re: Advice on after market batteries for e-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Advice on after market batteries for e-1
From: jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:08:14 -0600
Quoting NSURIT@xxxxxxx:
> Does anyone have advice on using any of the many
> available aftermarket
> batteries available for the e-1.  This is the BLM 1
> battery and you can any  price
> you want to for them, from about 4 or 5 dollars to 35 or
> 40 dollars.   Thanks,
> Bill Barber

Bill,
I've purchased the Power2000 version that B&H sells for
about half the cost of the original.  It's been working fine
so far -- basically interchangeable with the original.

I haven't seen any $4-5 versions, but I tend to value the
peace of mind in buying from B&H over finding the lowest
possible price.

Joel W.