[OM] Multiple Flash/Studio Flash

Subject: [OM] Multiple Flash/Studio Flash
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:13:19 -0500
Hi All,

Presently, I have a T32 and BG2, and I am thinking of adding another t32 for
multiple flash.  I have read previous discussions in the archive.  My
thought was to use one T32 on camera with a Stoffen diffuser and one on the
BG2 for bounce or direct.  Has anyone used this combo or similar?  Sample
pics?

Also, I am considering using a T32 on a stand with an umbrella.  Any
recommendations?  Last question, I have a luna pro F meter and I must admit
I have rarely used it for flash measurements because I don't know how to
trigger the flash without taking a picture.  I have played around for the
T32 with no film and it appears to have three output intensities, but I
assume flash duration is the X factor.  I thought the test button on the
flash would help, but I don't seem to get consistent output by firing the
test button and it is hard to fire with one hand and use the light meter
with the other.  I assume that with two T32s in manual mode (if they can be
independently triggered for flash readings) on stands with umbrellas would
be a decent mobile studio that would offer consistent light control.  Or
should I buy a could cheap third party flashes?

Dean