[OM] Re: WTB - T 8 reflectors & case

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB - T 8 reflectors & case
From: "Michael" <moc63@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 10:31:28 +1100
Remember PVT  "The Olympus Guy"  in San Antonio Texas?

A few years back I was after a T8.  He had none at the time but he did have
a NIB T8 case  with reflectors and instructions with no flash ring.

As you said Skip how would such a set be separated.

Anyway at the same time on Ebay Germany there was a T8 flash ring with no
reflectors or case.  I decided to try and unite the two.  I purchased the
pieces from PVT for $20.00 and put in a bid for the other.  I couldn't
believe it, I lost.  Who would want a T8 flash ring by itself????  So I
emailed the German buyer and asked if he would part with his recent
purchase.  He declined and said he was going to hang on and try to find the
missing pieces.

The rest is history.  His flash ring and my reflectors are now united in
Germany.

Michael.