[OM] Re: 11/1 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 11/1 fragment of my day
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 02:00:52 -0800
A very pretty image with an almost surreal quality that I like a lot.

Your recent "fragments" have struck me as beautiful shots, but most also
look oversharpened to me. Now I know I oversharpen some of my images, so
this may be the pot calling the kettle black. I recently set up a
gallery of shots from 1970, but when I ran through it a few days later,
I realized that they were mostly oversharpened and it was detracting
from their overall quality. I have the same feeling about your recent
shots. Just one man's opinion, but for me, they would look better with a
little less busy edginess, or whatever one calls it.

Moose