[OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper

Subject: [OM] Re: DSLR decision, was Watercolor/fine art paper
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:45:37 +0000
That is what I am thinking Dean.  Even in the UK, where we normally pay
in UKP what you pay in USD (and VAT cannot account for all the
difference), the E-1 prices are starting to look almost reasonable –
except for the ludicrous prices on the accessories.  Moose's thoughts
on the C*non 20D are quite resonant as well... so many choices and so
little money!

Chris

On 2 Nov 2004, at 13:29, Dean Tyler wrote:

> I talked with an Olympus rep this weekend.  While he was excited about
> the
> Evolt, he pointed out that with falling prices on the E-1 you will
> probably
> pay about $300 more for an E-1 with the faster zoom.  His feeling is
> the E-1
> will be the better deal.
>
> Dean
<|_:-)_|>