[OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash
From: "Sharp Consulting" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:17:26 -0600

Having a flash meter is still useful even if you're using TTL flash control.
Set your lights up and manually fire them at full power. That will allow you to
check lighting ratios and give you the aperture needed for correct exposure.

As long as you select a larger aperture than the flash meter calculated you
should always have enough flash power for correct exposure and the ratios
should be pretty close provided you're not also mixing in a lot of ambient
light...

--
Jim