[OM] Re: looking for Olympus 35 sp / rc

Subject: [OM] Re: looking for Olympus 35 sp / rc
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 19:59:06 -0500
James:

I appreciate my SP, though it is soon off to Clint for a CLA and to correct
some sharpness problems.  The only real drawback of the SP is that manual
exposure is a bit of a PITA.  The meter reading in the viewfinder is in EV, not
direct aperture/speed readout or match needle.  So to verify correct exposure,
you need to take your eye away from the viewfinder to assure that the settings
are correct on the lens barrel.  This is offset by the availability of spot
metering on a rangefinder that feels really good in my hand.

Earl