[OM] Re: 11/1 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 11/1 fragment of my day
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:45:13 +0000
Okay, prolly so.  I went back and looked at the two pictures again.  Too
bleary-eyed and brain-numb from staying up till 3:00 a.m. watching election
returns.  Like, why would I care?  I couldn't hold my nose hard enough to vote
for either one, so it was kind of like watching a Notre Dame vs. Southern Cal
football game, thinking it's too bad there's no way they both can lose.  :-)

My alma mater plays the Irish this weekend, so I'm getting my hate on.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --