[OM] Re: Zuiko 100/2

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 100/2
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:55:40 +0000
I'd be interested in what happens if you just shoot on auto, letting the OTF
metering take over, and also what happens if you shoot on auto after taking a
spot reading.  And how much underexposed?

The 100/2 is, along with the 21/2 and the 50/2, the pick of the Zuiko prime
litter, in my opinion, so whatever might be wrong is well worth fixing.  Don't
speak harshly to it or where it can overhear.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --