[OM] Re: Pictures from the weekend

Subject: [OM] Re: Pictures from the weekend
From: "Evan Ruff" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:31:40 -0500
I seemed to have wandered my way into the Latin Atlanta Festival in one of
the local cultural centers. They seemed to have the Latin Atlanta Festival
on one side of the building and then a children's Halloween gathering on the
other. It was very confusing to see all the frightful decorations mixed in
with the mariachi band and the countless booths set up. This was a small
place where you could light a candle for a loved one, relative, etc.

Thankfully, the lady had them arranged almost perfectly to get this shot.
Gracias Seniorita.

Evan