[OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 22:55:34 -0000
Closing the shutter is close....
The shutter can't close fast enough,but the back - emf from the magnet is
used as the flash - quench signal to the T32.
The T32 will quench when it gets this signal regardless of the setting of
the power switch. Moving the switch to full manual simply ensures that the
camera signal arrives before the internal signal for half / quarter power,
ie that the full guide number is available to the TTL control.

Julian