[OM] OM equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] OM equipment for sale
From: Michael Darling <miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:13:50 -0500
Hey all,

I have photos of most items ready and can email or post on my website if
requested. I hope to start listing things on ebay this Sunday, so if you're
interested let me know.

All prices include Fedex ground shipping to the continental US. I can send
by UPS or USPS as well. Insurance (always a good idea) at buyer's expense.

Please reply OFF LIST to miked2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*********

Zuiko 65-200mm f/4 - $150
    Excellent condition - crisp cosmetics and no haze, just a small amount
of internal dust. Off-brand front cap, original OM rear cap.

Zuiko 180mm f2.8 - $360
    User condition. Moderate brassing to lens barrel, apeture ring, etc.
Optics are flawles. Slight ding in lens hood, no major damage anywhere else.
Heliopan filter, original OLY rear cap, threaded metal & a tamron front cap
included.

Zuiko 28mm f3.5 - $50
    With box, papers, instruction sheet, hood, Olympus caps. Excellent
condition.

Zuiko 35mm f2.0 Hood - $20
    NEW in box

OM-2 body, silver - $110
    CLA by Camtech 9/24/2001 and used only lightly (~10 rolls). Condition
issues- small dent in top under wind lever, battery check LED bezel is
rough, and self timer release is missing it's cap. See photos for clear
explanation. This is a solid user and I've had it in the bag as a backup to
my OM-2S, but never really used it much.

OM Shoe 3 - $20 ($15 with OM-2)
    NEW in box

Zuiko 50mm f1.8 - $15 ($10 with OM-2)
    An older lens in good condition. Off brand caps included.

Winder 2 - $35
    User condition. Bottom case has a crack, but it seems to be stable.
Strap lug has been filed down so it won't dig into your palm if you've got
big hands. Works fine, just not very pretty.

M. 18V Control Grip 1 - $??
    Excellent condition. I'd keep it if I had a cable to hook it up to my
MD1. Make an offer if you want it, or let me know if you've got an extra
1.2m relay cord.

OM foam kits -
I have a couple, they're several years old and may still be good. Free to
whoever wants them, if I can find them!