[OM] Stolen gear...

Subject: [OM] Stolen gear...
From: Nick Wilson <toona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 09:29:53 +1100
Hello all,

I don't get to post as much as I would like (I get the digest), but have
a sad one. I have had OM gear stolen in Australia (vicinity of Ballina,
New South Wales)

In the forlorn hope it might turn up somewhere, I will list the items.
It might be clear why I am upset!

OM 4 Ti body: unsure?!

90 mm f2 macro : S/N 108441 - has a totally distinctive large mark/scar
on the lens barrel from where the focussing ring was bent in on dropping
the camera in India and me continuing to use it, but grinding a line on
the barrel as I focussed.

212 mm f2: S/N 103499

16mm fisheye: S/N unsure, as I only had it recently and had not recorded
it. But the depth of field preview is stuck, so it is distinctive.

In a 'Crumpler' camera bag.

Nick

PS The object lesson, especially near the beach or tourist spots...it
only takes a few seconds to break in and rifle a car!