[OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash

Subject: [OM] Re: Multiple Flash/Studio Flash
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:09:20 -0000
3850456646 & 3849758900 for example, both from sellers I would be very happy
to deal with, at prices which are OK.  Also olympususa has several at prices
ranging up to his usual flight of fancy (but just look at the quality of the
box).

Or maybe Iwert still has his for sale (listed here a couple of weeks ago).

--
Piers