[OM] Re: ( OM) OT Twins in the Czech Republic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT Twins in the Czech Republic
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 23:13:51 -0700
Hi Radovan:

I too skipped the flash thread, Congratulations.

I was in an outdoor pool with my kids (I have 4 but 1 at a time), when I
noticed one young girl had some difficulty and I had to rush over and pull
her to the edge, where her mother was sitting with the girls twin sister.
"She's OK ", I said.
The mom's response-"Oh don't worry. I have a spare."
I think it was a nervous reply, and it was so off the wall I had to laugh.

Gord