[OM] Re: Zuiko 100/2

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 100/2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 21:15:43 +0800
The aperture lever is fixed with two screws and the holes are elliptical
shape so that you can loose them and make some adjustment. The one on the
tokina has quite a large range (~1 stop?). I believe Zuiko has less (just
looking at the Zuiko 135/3.5). If your exposure error is more than that
there could be other problem.

C.H.Ling