[OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Centurion repairs?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Olympus Centurion repairs?
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:06:26 -0600
Olympus did not train us on any APS cameras.  My chart says they fix the
Centurion S for a little over $100 -- you might want to check w/them
directly.

The model commonly considered top of the IS line was the IS-3 with it's
35-180mm lens, but Olympus no longer services them and the zoom and AF
motors are beginning to fail somewhat frequently.  The IS-50 is looking
pretty good, though -- at least, we've only seen two for service so far.