[OM] Re: Stolen gear... OT

Subject: [OM] Re: Stolen gear... OT
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:38:51 -0000
Aye, escheat is the process, and bono vacantia the product. But for you
Scotsmen, of course it's different - I think your stuff gets handed over to
the Queen's Remembrancer in Edinburgh.  So you had better get engraving your
SS# on all your Zuikos!

No, don't do that Gord, please, I was only kidding - we will come to
collect, they are only on loan, after all.

--
Piers