[OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Trip to the big city - looking at cameras
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:04:59 -0800
I mostly cannot see any image on the one on the outside during normal
daylight hours outside when I take most of my pictures. An EVF is not
pretty, but its framing is accurate and because it is inside the camera
you can see it. Of course a DSLR is the way to go for a better
viewfinder.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA