[OM] Re: Colour profiles in JPEGs, was Curves, was 10/28 fragment of my

Subject: [OM] Re: Colour profiles in JPEGs, was Curves, was 10/28 fragment of my day
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:24:14 -0000
I couldn't see any difference, but pulled both images into Photoshop, and
used the eyedropper to evaluate the same pixel in each iamge (OK, just a few
easily identified ones).  There is a consistent difference, one image is 1%
up on Cyan, and 1% down on Magenta and yellow compared to the other.

--
Piers