[OM] Re: Polaroid Remote Control Unit

Subject: [OM] Re: Polaroid Remote Control Unit
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:03:56 -0600
Bob,

I use mine at the local race park to access viewpoints the safety crew won't
otherwise let me into during the racing.  Most recently at the drag strip  I
attached the camera/winder/remote to the start tree in the middle of the
lanes.

I'm working with the maintenance crew on a bracket to allow me to hang the
setup under a bridge that crosses over the road course to get an
overhead/head-on shot of the cars coming out of a tight left hand downhill
turn and setting up for a sharp right-hand turn just past the bridge.

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS