[OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners DRAFT

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Flat Bed Scanners DRAFT
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 07:33:26 -0700
I've had a 9950F for a few days now, and my experiences seem a little
more positive than the review is so far.  I don't know how it compares
to the 4000 dpi scanners, but it's pretty darn close to my 2820 dpi
Minolta Scan Dual II.  So far, I'm quite happy with it.  I got it
primarily to scan medium format and Xpan, but it might get more use
than the SDII on 35mm too.  I'm interested in seeing how photo-i's
review turns out.

Mark