[OM] Re: ( OM ) e*ay charges, while we are on about that

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) e*ay charges, while we are on about that
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 16:05:05 -0800
Rob Harrison wrote:

>I used to shop at Henry's when I lived in Toronto (30 years ago)... Then
>anyway, it was a relatively small shop, and as I recall pretty much the only
>game in town for pro's and serious amateurs. I've asked questions on several
>e*ay items, and received timely answers, though none regarding postal rates.
>Maybe Canada Post is more expensive? Gord?

I've bought a couple of things from them on *Bay. Very accurate
descriptions and quick, professional service and shipping. I would not
hesitate to buy from them again. My recollection is that their shipping
charges were on the high end of normal. Certainly their listings were
very clear about shipping costs.

Moose