[OM] Re: OT Canon 9950F

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Canon 9950F
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 18:28:23 -0800
Mark Marr-Lyon wrote:

>Yes, he does claim that VueScan supports the 9950.  It was the fact
>that it was added to VueScan that convinced me to buy one.  However,
>VueScan 8.1.5 doesn't seem to recognize the scanner.

Well it doesn't do anything at all on my computer! I installed 8.1.5.0,
it seemed to install as usual, and a new version of the .exe is there.
But when I run it, it shows the splash screen and disappears. Reboot,
reinstall, etc. don't change anything. So I'm back to 8.0.1.0 and trying
the 5000F will have to wait.

Moose