[OM] Re: E-300

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:39:10 -0800 (PST)
> It's a different camera than the E-1.  The E-1 will continue
> to have deals as the E-3 launch gets closer.

I like the idea of an 8MP sensor and the nicer LCD monitor, but
it's only a matter of time before the E-2/3 (or is that E-4/3),
incorporates these improvements.  The E-1 is definitely the
better camera for anybody who cherishes ergonomics and
viewfinders.

I promised my wife a new keyboard before I get a new camera.
Anybody got a Y*maha S80 or S90 reeeeeeeal cheep?  At my current
rate, it'll be two or three Christmas bonuses away...

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com