[OM] Re: Some OM for sale, also FL-50

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM for sale, also FL-50
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:25:09 EST
In a message dated 11/9/04 12:03:28 PM Central Standard Time,
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I'm trying to figure out how to convince my wife the '50 Ford is an OM
> accessory....

Jim, That is easy and I'm always pleased to be able to help (perhaps, I'm
more pleased to enable).  Roll the window half way down, place a bean bag on
top
of the window, rest your favorite OM on top of the bean bag and fire away.
There you go, it is an infinitely adjustable, portable, self propelled, OM
camera support and multipurpose storage unit.

Be careful when you explain it to your bride as it can also be used as a
temporary housing unit.   {8^))  Bill Barber