[OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:25:21 -0800
Per below, just recently got a 24/2 and 16/3.5 back from said service, and a
400/6.3 is in now (it also has an apparent infinity focus issue).

I've a reliable local tech for such services (sorry John and Clint), but
John and Clint have impeccable reputations.  I go local to save the
hassle/expense/risk of transcontinental shipping.

Winsor said.....
It is always a good idea to turn a used lens in for a CLA(clean, lube,
and adjust). It could have been used for 20 years without service. I
certainly remember many pictures in China that were spoiled by a balky
aperture mechanism in a like new lens I had purchased recently.