[OM] Re: E-300

Subject: [OM] Re: E-300
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 18:15:46 -0800
I rather like the looks of the C-8080. And I liked the Pen F and of
course the OMs. I might warm up to the E-300 like I did the E-1 once I
see it in person. Here though it makes even the digital Rebel look
good:

http://www.dpreview.com/articles/OlympusE300/Images/sidebyside01.jpg

Winsor
Long Beach, CA