[OM] Re: Pen FT (Repairs)

Subject: [OM] Re: Pen FT (Repairs)
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:23:35 -0600
I'm only doing the most basic Pen F/FT repairs myself, but here's a note
from someone to whom I've sent several dealers and customers:

Hello Clint;
Yes, we are still repairing Oly Pen F/FT cameras, providing we have the
appropriate parts.  <snip>
My 3 technicians(Japanese, German, Polish)are factory trained of all
major Camera Makers incl. but not limited to Noblex, Zeiss,
Rollei,Hasselblad, Linhof,Retina,Nikon,Canon,Olympus, Contax/Yashica
etc.and all Eastern European cameras. We are specialized in Rollei and
Leica restorations.

My US shipping address you will find in the attachment.  <see below>
I pick up and deliver once a week to Bellingham, WA.
We do have a turnaround of about one week after receiving the item or
faster for an additional charge.
We give 6 months warranty.
If you have any questions please e-Mail or phone me.

Regards from sunny Vancouver,

Siggi

U.S. Mail To:

          Siggi Rohde