[OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question

Subject: [OM] Re: 35mm Shift Lens Question
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:37:49 -0600
The screw you can get to tightens only one axis.  Unfortunately, adjusting
the other axis requires some rather risky disassembly.  The mount has to be
removed, then the plate that keeps the whole mess from sliding apart, too.
If you're very careful and know exactly what to do, you can get to the
hidden adjustment without part flying, but I'm not going to even try to
describe the process -- it's something best seen to understand.