[OM] 350/2.8 Great White spotted, new, FS

Subject: [OM] 350/2.8 Great White spotted, new, FS
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:34:25 -0000
Who wants/needs a 350/2.8 Zuiko?  New.  In original fitted aluminum case,
badged Olympus 350/2.8.  With warranty.

The last (and probably only) new one in UK.

I have no connection (but I did get to hold the beast), I simply offered to
put the word out among the favoured few before digital pics are taken for
listing on that auction site.

Contact me off-list for further details - as you could guess, the price is
in four figures, but is substantially below last list.

Same source also has OM-2SP, OM-3 and OM-4 bodies in impeccable condition,
ex-Olympus UK demo stock.  They look very good indeed.

--
Piers