[OM] Re: Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Trouble
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:34:30 -0700
Most people don't buy sports cars because of practicality. It's the sound of
these high revving engines that excites people who have no real need for
same. The sound of a Ferrari screaming at 8000 rpm is absolutely wonderful.
One writer described it as a dozen mad French horn players holding their
highest note indefinitely. The price of gasoline will make these pleasures
available only for the super rich before too long. Our OMs will still be
working then too. /jmac