[OM] Re: Re: 24mm f/2 lens

Subject: [OM] Re: Re: 24mm f/2 lens
From: "bsb27242" <bsb27242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:53:31 -0300
Yes, I think so. I bought a 85mm f/2 some time ago, for portrait, and I found
it far better than the famous 105mm Nikkor. From that date, I'm searching for
Zuiko lenses, for me, the "Japan Leica" in optics.
I will pay 204,50, plus US$ 35,00 shipping, and 60% in Brazi taxes, thus US$
383,20. If I live in the USA, I certainly bought much more Zuiko's.

Francisco Campos