[OM] Re: OT--new GTO?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT--new GTO?
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:13:14 -0800
A 1992 Miata is my daily driver (until we get snowfall, anyway, but
that's a rare event). They're the true bargains of the sports car world,
IMHO. Even the new Mazdaspeed Miata can be had for around 20K if you
bargain hard.

Regardless of the year/trim package, all can pull somewhere near a full
g in a turn with proper suspension tweaks and tires. And as Jim says,
the gearbox is wonderful (and you can even get a short-throw for it that
reduces shifting throw even further than the already short stock one).

---
Scott Gomez