[OM] Re: OT--new GTO?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT--new GTO?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:21:19 +0000
Whatever!  I get 'em confused.  I still don't really know the difference.  But
it was green, had spoked wheels, a cream-colored top that leaked, a heater that
didn't work, no gase gauge, so you had to poke a stick in the tank to see how
far you could go, vacuum-powered wipers that quit wiping whenever you drove
uphill, no turn signals, meaning you had to stick your arm out in the rain to
signal (nobody knows what arm signals mean anymore), and a shift linkage that
came loose ever week or so, necessitating a crawling under and a loud cussing.

I loved it, but not for too long.  After less than a year, I swapped it, with a
bit to boot, for a red and white '55 Chevrolet BelAir Sport Coupe, my second
all-time most favorite car.  College freshwomen liked it even better than the
MG!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from