[OM] Re: E-1 and OM System flash units?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 and OM System flash units?
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:44:35 -0400

First, thanks to any who answered, for the information on the flash voltages
for the OM's and the C5050. One more question from one who has no clue about
these things - Can I assume that it is also safe to use a couple T32's
joined by a duo-sync cord on the C5050, or does the trigger voltage double
when two flashes are stacked?
Thanks,
Wayne