[OM] Re: OT Spill Chuckers, was Sorry Everybody

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Spill Chuckers, was Sorry Everybody
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:04:09 +1100
One of the joys of teaching is having students who accept the speller
suggestions. Best I've had was the kid who thought that the UN ought to
intervene in Kosovo to avoid unnecessary macaques! (He meant
massacres). I just can't rid myself of the idea of the Balkans overrun
by unwelcome apes. He prolly still doesn't understand why I fell about
larfing.
AndrewF