[OM] Re: Morning Walks

Subject: [OM] Re: Morning Walks
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 07:10:49 +0000
Barry

Thanks for that. I hope that it's doing your heart good.  I really like
the idea of a simple little OM1 and 35/2.8 combo.  I think that I get
more keepers with that sort of combination than with any other.  I
should describe that as good performance than a modern wunderbrick;-)

Both shots looked pretty high contrast on my monitor.  Did you mean it
to turn out that way?

Chris

On 12 Nov 2004, at 4:37, Barry Hinderks wrote:

> Have to take a walk each morning (part of the cardio thing) so I try
> and
> grab the odd shot. Here are a couple from some recent walks -- OM
> content
> -- OM1 non md, 35/2.8 Ag Schnozz (:-) ) and Kodak BW 400
>
> I pass this scene each day and it changes constantly.
>       http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/Walk11.01.jpg
>
> This little place had been all set up for Halloween but they left it
> all up
> just 'cause :-)
>       http://www.members.shaw.ca/bhinderks/Walk11.02.jpg
>
> Barry H