[OM] Re: Some minor horn tooting and chest beating

Subject: [OM] Re: Some minor horn tooting and chest beating
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:33:53 +1100
Congrats on your success Bill, a truly inspiring post.

I am getting back into photography after a ten year break and having
trouble getting inspired again - the will is there but the pictures don't
seem to be coming.  I have found myself going back to my old haunts to look
for pictures only to encounter the 'done it all' feeling.  This is in spite
of a firm belief of mine that everywhere one looks there is a picture waiting.

So I am thinking that I need to start afresh, I need a jump-start. Leave my
old pet subjects behind and find new things to photograph, stretch my
capabilities a bit, create challenges for myself.  First thing I'm going to
do is get some TOPE entries ready then I'll take it from there.

Thanks for the inspiration Bill, I'll try not to let you down!

Andrew McPhee