[OM] Around my neighborhood. . .

Subject: [OM] Around my neighborhood. . .
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:38:47 -0800
The last couple of weekends I've taken my new E-1 out when walking my
dog.   So, here's a few from around my neighborhood.  Take a ride around my
learning curve. . .

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/E1/

The E-1 is very different from my usual film camera, a Leica M6.  I find
myself shooting different things.  Looking for more purely compositional
things as well as my more typical people and critters in
action.  Occasionally cutting off edges of things because the M6 viewfinder
is more forgiving than the E-1's 100% finder.  Instant feedback is a great
teacher.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA