[OM] Re: 300 4.5 performance

Subject: [OM] Re: 300 4.5 performance
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:33:55 +0000
As long as there's reasonably good light and I'm not planning to set up and
shoot from one spot for some time and/or I'm traveling light, I leave the
300/2.8 Tamron home and take the Zuiko.  It's much lighter and is small enough
to fit in my LowePro bag along with a half dozen other lenses and a couple of
bodies, which the Tamron certainly won't do.  And it works quite well with the
1.4X-A and 2X-A teleconverters.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from