[OM] Re: Olympus Trouble

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Trouble
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:56:59 -0800
I agree up to a point, Joel, but comparing a digicam to an SLR is not
quite fair, although I realize you are relating your experience with
the two cameras you are using. Taking a macro shot with a DSLR is no
more difficult than with the OM1 with the possible exception that you
don't have the same wonderful view through the eyepiece. You certainly
can preview the depth of field. I was amazed at how shooting was
simplified after getting the D100 (before the E-1 came out) after
learning to shoot with the CP5700.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA