[OM] Re: 300 4.5 performance

Subject: [OM] Re: 300 4.5 performance
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:39:39 +1100
Hi Matt,

I bought one of these via Aussie oBoy a couple of months ago, unfortunately
I can't vouch for it's performance yet because all the photos taken with it
are still in the camera.  But I did some research before I bought mine and
all reports said it was a very nice piece of glass.

There's a review of the lens here:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/hardwares/classics/olympusom1n2/shared/zuiko/htmls/300mm.htm

And punch "Zuiko 300/4.5" into Google and you'll find a lot more info, the
OM list archives contain quite a few posts about it too.

The seller of the lens you are looking at has been disposing of quite a bit
of Oly stuff over the past few months.  This is the second time the lens
has been offered, first time around it didn't sell so he has relisted it
and dropped $25 off his asking price.

Andrew McPhee