[OM] Re: OT Epson 4180 review

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Epson 4180 review
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:21:58 +0000
Always a pleasure Moose.

I take your point, but I still say it's tough to be a stickler –
perhaps not everyone is qualified ;-).

No, she is not wildly excited about the scanner, and if my 2450 is
anything to go by I understand why.  It does a job, but you know that
there are better gizmos available ...

Chris

On 15 Nov 2004, at 0:45, Moose wrote:

> Thanks Chris!
>
> Chris Barker wrote:
>
>> She loses my vote as a reviewer for a moment because she uses "loose"
>> instead of "lose"; so many people are unaware of this distinction that
>> I cannot be sure that it is only a typing error ... it's tough to be a
>> stickler!
>>
> No, it's easy to be a stickler, but sometimes tough being one. :-)  For
> example, if I weren't one, I wouldn't have to write this!
>
>> This is the first time I have put a file for download on threeshoes,
>> please let me know if any snags arise ...
>>
> I don't know what this reviewer's usual tone is, but the review sounds
> quite unexcited. Doesn't make me want to run out and buy one.
>
> Moose
<|_:-)_|>
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.