[OM] Anyone interesting in a trade?

Subject: [OM] Anyone interesting in a trade?
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:36:56 -0500

I want to thank everyone for their comments on using a the T flashes for a
studio setup.  I am beginning to get some of the equipment I want, but am a
little short on funds.  So, I went through some of my spare equipment and
was wondering if anyone would like trade.  Here are the things I have to
trade:

Vivitar Metal 55mm wide angle hood -- Very nice hood.  It will vignette on
the 21mm at f11 and f16.  I should be a great metal hood for the 24mm f2.

Hoya 55mm PL Polarizer with case -- I think this is a linear polarizer

Hoya 49mm UV

Hoya 55mm 1B Skylight with case

Generic 55mm collapsible rubber hood, probably standard/tele

85 f2/100mm f2.8 Olympus rubber hood

Olympus body cap

Olympus rear lens cap

Tamron AD2 rear lens cap for OL mount

28mm f2 Olympus metal hood

Manfrotto Proball 308RC

I am looking for a TTL auto connector for my T20, TTL multiconnector, and a
T32 flash.

Contact me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,

Dean