[OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....

Subject: [OM] Re: If you were only allowed three (3) types of OM body.....
From: "Dean Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:02:36 -0500
The funny thing about my 0M-2S is that it doesn't feel as solid or is not in
nice condition like by OM-2n, but it has never had a problem.  It is my
beater camera.  It has been banged around for years and was fully submerged
in a Georgia swamp (I do not recommend this) and still works fine.  Its a
great camera and they can be found very cheap these days.  My only gripe on
this camera is the film rewind arm fell off a couple of times and thanks to
Clint's information it have been fixed for two years with a paper clip and I
have to look through the finder to make sure the flash contacts are lined up
before I lock it down. I still like the OM-2n better and need a OM-4ti.

Dean